The 必威IM电竞Cotton Foundation was created in 1955 as a 501(c)3 organization to give U.S.cotton's agribusiness allies opportunities to support the U.S.必威IM电竞cotton industry over and above the products and services these firms provide.Membership includes banks,seed companies,chemical and equipment manufacturers,publishers and others whose success depends at least in part on U.S.必威IM电竞cotton and who share a common concern for a healthy U.S.必威IM电竞cotton industry.
Agribusiness members' dues support general research and education projects.For 2018-19,Foundation member dues are supporting nine general research and education projects at a $197,000 funding level.These general projects along with special projects,which are supported by some Foundation members from grants over and above their dues,are enabling the Foundation to more effectively carry out its overall mission of strengthening U.S.cotton's position in the highly competitive fiber market.All these projects are chosen specifically to help the Foundation achieve its mission through the following major goals:
- support present Foundation leadership and member education programs;
- provide educational programs that improve safety,productivity and environmental stewardship of the industry work force;
- identify short-term and longer-term issues facing the 必威IM电竞cotton industry and then develop and implement projects to address issues or needs;
- develop and provide funding for programs to help influence industry and government research;
- identify long-term,industrywide strategic issues that will affect the 必威IM电竞cotton industry;and identify and assess in a timely manner the impact of proposed regulations.